All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. Acts 2:44-47
• GOD WANTS US ____To Be Together_____.
• SATAN WANTS US __To Divide_________.
1. THE CHURCH EXISTS FOR OTHERS, ___Not You__________________.
…I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible… I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.
1 Corinthians 9:19,22b
2. TO ACCOMPLISH MORE WITH ___Less_______________________.
You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things.
3. TO ACCOMPLISH MORE _____Together___________________________.
There were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need.
4. WE WILL MAKE A _____Difference_________________________________.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
WILL YOU PARTNER WITH US?